2023 CobraMoto CX50SRX FWE
CX50SRX FWE // lighter, thinner, faster, new frame, twin radiators, aluminum subframe, more torque, more power, more over-rev, more race wins, more championships…
The Factory Works Edition CX50SRx is just that. Clad with more power, Titanium and Billet Aluminum bits, and high end graphic treatment, this machine is made to transport its rider to the winner’s circle.
Features may include:
- ‘War Head’ Cylinder – Once again, the CX50 Factory Works Edition maintains its place at the bleeding edge of 50cc racing technology. The result is a broad torque curve that provides sooner and smoother clutch engagement for better starts, improved throttle control, and faster acceleration.
- Forged and Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Wheels. Lighter and stronger featuring a spoke pattern designed to reduce unsprung weight and improve handling. 12” front and 10” rear.
- Micro Handlebars – Cobra is proud to offer innovative Micro Handlebars across our 50cc lineup. These bars will revolutionize the way that young riders control their motorcycles by offering a reduced diameter grip area that inspires confidence and reduced fatigue.
- Hybrid Oval twin spar/Backbone frame with revised structure and removable aluminum subframe – reduces weight, improves handling, permits a twin radiator system, eases maintenance, and is stronger.
- Twin Radiator System – Improves cooling, reduces power loss to heat, and increases ground clearance.
- CARD Rear Shock has revised valving and reservoir design that tucks in tight creating a slim mid-section.
- Quick change Air Filter with vertical orientation reduces the chance dirt encroachment into the engine.
- Air Boot/Air Box provides a large volume of clean air between the filter and the carburetor resulting in more power everywhere.
- Forged Aircraft Grade Aluminum Triple Clamps – These clamps are lighter, impart less force onto the fork tubes for improved suspension action, and they provide a clamping feature onto the steering stem for improved steering feel, and for 2023 the cushioned steering stops are improved.
- Updated CARD Rear Brake System: Improved bore, piston, and seal improves responsiveness and longevity.
- Optimized Ergonomics provide a slimmer, flatter seat for easier fore-aft transitions and accommodation for a larger range of rider size.
- Works-Style Tuned Pipe for increased power and a flatter torque curve. The result: earlier clutch engagement for improved rideability and more over-rev for enhanced top speed.
- Ergonomic Hand Holds that make lifting the bike easier both at the starting gate and onto the stand.
- Updated Chassis Geometry: Longer wheelbase for improved stability. Shorter swingarm for reduced rear-end kick over braking bumps. Increased rake provides both improved stability and smoother cornering. Lengthened head tube stiffens front end for enhanced steering feel.
- 5Gx Freewheeling Clutch – Precision engagement, durable, freewheels for increased corner speed and easier starting.
- Revolutionary MXT Smart Leg” Front Fork – Cobra’s exclusive 32mm USD CARD fork is the finest fork in minicycle racing! The Smart architecture simultaneously provides supple action over small bumps, and progressive control through the biggest of hits…A feature especially important for minicycles that run on tracks torn up by bikes twice their size! This fork features fully adjustable rebound and compression damping and bottoming control adjustment not found on any other fork of any size!
- Factory Works Edition Graphics – Create the works look.