2023 Triton Trailers LT Series LTWCII
LT Series trailers are designed to fit most one-, two- and three-seat watercraft models. Trailers available in one place and two place configurations.
Features may include:
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Custom extrusions and robust 2” x 3” frame with scallop design provides added strength.
- Designed To Fit All Watercraft Models: Adjustable 6’ bunks and Infinite Slide Adjust (ISA) bow stop allow for proper fit of any personal watercraft, from one-seat to three-seat models.
- Tie Downs: Welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure crafts. LTWCI, LTWCI-X models have 6 tie downs. LTWCII, LTWCII-X models have 2 tie downs.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Tongue Jack and Ratchet Straps: Standard on LTWCI-X, LTWCI-TX, LTWCII-X models only. 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move the trailer into position. Rear ratchet straps secure machines and retract when not in use. (2 straps per machine).
- Adjustable Bunks: 6’ bunks can slide from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull. Bunks can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Spring Axle: LT Series models are standard with single spring axle except model LTWCI-TX is standard with single torsion axle.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring, UV-resistant keel guard is positioned at a potential impact area to shield the craft.
Vehicle:2023 Triton Trailers LTWCII
Location:Edwards Motorsports & RVs
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.